Monday, April 18, 2016

Korea Life: 7 Month Update

I definitely haven't been as good about posting as I had hoped when I first came to South Korea. Even my Instagram isn't updated as much. However, things are settling a lot more and I am hoping there will be a lot more time for updating on my Korea Adventures.

I am still doing a lot with working out and eating right. Even when I fell off working out and drinking a bit more, the weight gain was minimal because the food here is decently healthy. But I am back on track with my workouts and healthy eating.

I haven't traveled as much as I had hoped but I think I assumed in my first year I would be gaining my reigns. I already know I plan on staying at least another year and have talked to my current employer about staying with my current job for at least another 6 months.

I am still thoroughly enjoying everything about living in South Korea. I have so many ideas for posts about things that have changed and how I have changed in just 7 months. So, at this point I am planning a lot more detailed posts about my life here. So anticipate a comeback!

No comments:

Post a Comment