Sunday, September 20, 2015

Korea Life: The Arrival

I have been living in Cheonan, South Korea for a month now. I meant to update sooner buuuuttttt surprise surprise three prong chargers are not easy to find in Korea. However, I finally got one on Friday.

Sooooo, my Korea adventure started a month ago. I have not taken many pictures. But that does not mean I have not been exploring everything, everywhere that I can. I have been trying lots of new foods and meeting new people.

I spent my first week in a love motel. It was kind of funny, because I was not expecting it. But the motel was very cute and super clean. It was fun for my first week, although a little creepy.. I think some people got the wrong impression of what I was doing there. For anyone that doesn't know what a love motel is, it is a cheap motel where people can go for uhhhhh "love".




I will post more specific blog posts about my apartment, food so far, and teaching kindergartners in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment